Out of stock
7th May 2018 : 1pm – 10pm
Raising money and awareness for The Karen Green Foundation
Meet and Greet with UCI World Cup Team Pursuit Champions and World Team Pursuit Champion.
- Ride with the professionals straight off the back of the Commonwealth Games, in a 3 hour track session for both unaccredited and accredited riders
- Learn the story behind the team and find out where it all started
- Q and A with the riders
- 2 course evening meal and nutrition provided throughout the day
- An exclusive preview of Team KGF’s Documentary
- 3 Hours grouped coached track time at Derby Arena
- Social event held at Pentahotel Derby- For Q & A, 2 course evening meal and exclusive documentary preview
- Tickets available at www.karengreenfoundation.com
All proceeds go to The Karen Green Foundation who are a Nottingham based charity. Founded in 2012 after the death of Team KGF’s Manager Ellie’s mum. Their purpose is to raise funds to provide excellent quality holiday accommodation for families of those suffering the effects of leukaemia and other related diseases.
You won’t just have a great day out but you’ll be raising money for a charity close to the team’s heart.